The available options are:
- independent room with private bathroom, which can be booked for one, two or three people;
- single bed in a three-bed dormitory with shared bathroom. This is the pilgrims' favourite option;
- two adjoining rooms with up to 6 beds, with a private and a shared bathroom. This option is perfect for families and groups of friends.
Guests travelling together can be accommodated in twin or double beds in every room.
- Double room with pivate bathroom: 70€
- Double room for sole occupancy: 40€
- Triple room: 90€
- Single bed in dormitory with shared bathroom: 26€
- Single bed in dormitory with shared bathroom for travellers who have their own sleeping bag and towels: 22€
Two adjoining rooms for families or groups of friends:
- Four people: 110€
- Five people: 130€
- Six people: 150€
Prices for Via Francigena pilgrims with official credentials only, without breakfast:
- single bed in dormitory with shared bathroom for travellers who already have sleeping bags and towels: 16€
- single bed in dormitory with shared bathroom – sheets and towels included: 20€
- 20% discount on the other rooms
Italian breakfast (tea, coffee, milk, bread and jam or biscuits): 3 Euro
Sheets, towels and cleaning are included.
- Stays over 4 nights: 10% discount
- Children up to 3 years: free
- Children from 3 to 12 years: 50% discount
- Children from 12 to 16 years: 30% discount