The available options are:
- independent room with private bathroom, which can be booked for one, two or three people;
- single bed in a three-bed dormitory with shared bathroom. This is the pilgrims' favourite option;
- two adjoining rooms with up to 6 beds, with a private and a shared bathroom. This option is perfect for families and groups of friends.
Guests travelling together can be accommodated in twin or double beds in every room.
- Private room with bathroom: single use 45 Euro, double 31 Euro / person, triple 27 Euro / person
- Private room with shared bathroom: single use 40 Euro, double 26 Euro / person, triple 22 Euro / person
- Bed in a triple room with shared bathroom: 23 Euro / person
- Ancient Convent (apartment with kitchen): Overnight stay for 2 persons 50 Euro / night, for each additional person: 10 Euro, final cleaning 20 Euro, bed linen and towels 5 Euro / person, discount for a stay of more than 1 week: 20%
- Breakfast (optional): 3 Euro / person
Sheets, towels and cleaning are included.
Prices for Via Francigena or Cammino di Oropa pilgrims with official credentials only:
Overnight stay in a shared triple room with shared bathroom, for travelers with a sleeping bag or sheet bag (mandatory) and towels: 16 Euro / person
Overnight stay in private room with private bathroom, for travelers with sleeping bag or sheet bag (mandatory) and towels: single 38 Euro / person, double 23 Euro / person, triple 19 Euro / person
Overnight stay in a private room with shared external bathroom, for travelers with a sleeping bag or sleeping bag (mandatory) and towels: single 33 Euro / person, double 19 Euro / person, triple 16 Euro / person
Sheets and towels: 5 Euro / person
Italian breakfast (tea, coffee, milk, bread and jam or biscuits): 3 Euro
- Stays over 4 nights: 10% discount
- Children up to 3 years: free
- Children from 3 to 12 years: 50% discount
- Children from 12 to 16 years: 30% discount